Follow the standard PaymentsOS integration procedure, and then apply the relevant extra specifications described below.
Minimum required API version: 1.2.0
The following features require an API version higher than the minimum:
- 3DS 2.0 Internal requires API version 1.3.0
- 3DS 2.0 External requires API version 1.3.0
The following table lists all supported payment methods.
|Payment Method||Payment Method Type|
Credorax supports a wide range of currencies. Refer to the Credorax documentation for a complete list of supported currencies.
The following table provides an overview of all supported and non-supported features.
|3DS 1.0 External||Yes|
|3DS 1.0 Internal||Yes|
|3DS 2.0 External||Yes|
|3DS 2.0 Internal||Yes|
|Level 2 and 3 Data||No|
|Retrieve Supported Payment Methods||No|
|Statement Soft Descriptor||No|
|Stored Credentials Flag||Yes|
|Transaction Processing without CVV||Yes|
The following table lists all supported requests for card-based transactions.
Use the bodybuilder to create a sample request body for each request type.
|Authorize||Partial and multiple are not supported||Synchronous|
|Capture|| Both partial and multiple are supported||Synchronous|
|Charge|| Not Applicable||Synchronous|
|Credit||Partial and multiple are not supported||Synchronous|
|Refund|| Both partial and multiple are supported||Synchronous|
|Void|| Not Applicable||Synchronous|
The following table lists the setup procedures that are specific to this provider.
|In the PaymentsOS Control Center, configure the following credentials: |
- merchant_id: The merchant id as defined in your Credorax account.
- signature_key: The SHA256 signature key you received from Credorax
|In your Credorax account, configure SHA256 hashing (used for authentication purposes).||Required|
|In your Credorax account, enable the currencies you require in your transactions. Contact Credorax support for assistance.||Required|
|In your Credorax account, enable the transaction request types you would like to use. Note that Operation code 101 (Past Transaction Retrieval) is required. The other request types are optional.|
- Operation code 101 (Past Transaction Retrieval). This is required for PaymentOS to remain in sync with the transaction status.
- Operation code 92. This is required for 3DS internal transaction flows.
- Charge. This is operation code 1 in your Credorax account.
- Authorization. This is operation code 2 in your Credorax account.
- Capture. This is operation code 3 in your Credorax account.
- Authorization Void. This is operation code 4 in your Credorax account.
- Refund. This is operation code 5 in your Credorax account.
- Credit. This is operation code 6 in your Credorax account.
- Charge Void. This is operation code 7 in your Credorax account.
- Capture Void. This is operation code 9 in your Credorax account.
|In your Credorax account, disable the CVV check if desired. Contact Credorax support for assistance.||Optional|
|In your Credorax account, enable a Dynamic Billing Descriptor. This requires approval from Credorax.||Optional|
|If you would like to start using 3DS with Credorax, do the following:|
- For using external or internal 3DS, contact Credorax for registering with the card schemes.
- To use the internal (Source's) 3D Secure service, you must be registered to the service and have it activated on your account. Contact your Credorax account manager for more information. Note: Source’s 3D Secure service supports both versions of the 3D Secure protocol: 3D Secure 1.0 and 3D Secure 2.0.
- If you want to use the SMART 3DS fraud service, enable SMART 3DS in your Credorax account.
- If you want to use 3DS Advisor, enable 3DS Advisor in your Credorax account.
- PaymentsOS does not support a flow with Credorax in which a 3D Secure authentication process is executed without actually processing the transaction.
- If you did not enable the internal (Source's) 3D Secure service in your Credorax account, the transaction will fail if you pass 3DS data in your transaction requests when sent as part of an internal 3DS flow.
- You cannot use an external 3DS service in combination with the internal (Source's) 3D Secure service. This means that if the transaction contains both the
provider_specific_data.credorax.additional_details.three_d_secure_initiate field and the
three_d_secure_attributes.external fields, the transaction will be declined.
Click here to download test card data.